Rumi X Yoga Mat is our extra durable mat. Its a great mat for yoga, fitness and gym. It doesn’t absorb your sweat and is easy to wipe between uses.
Width: 24 in | 61 cm
Length: 71 in | 180 cm
Thickness: 0.17 in | 4.3 mm
Yoga Mat made primarily out of natural rubber and naturally found minerals.
Provides cushioning to protect your joints and stability during balancing asanas.
The natural rubber bottom of the mat provides a secure grip to the floor while you flow through your vinyasa.
The top surface is made with a fabric mesh impregnated into natural rubber so you can have a comfortable grip while you practice and is smooth enough not to disturb your movements.
The mat has been engineered to ensure a long durability and to substantially reduce loss of bits of rubber that is usually experienced with other mats
After living out its life as a yoga mat, if you choose to discard it, it will re-integrate back into earth within a very short span.
The Rumi X Mat is your natural space to focus. It is engineered to be extra durable. Natural rubber sap is extracted from the bark of farm-grown trees. Only shallow incisions are made on the bark to ensure the trees have a long & healthy life. Minerals are selected from earth and added to the mix. The rubber characteristically gives you a secure grip to the floor. The top surface is designed to withstand abrasion from use. The surface does not allow any sweat to absorb into the mat. The cushioning of the mat comfortably protects your joints. After your practice, you can wipe the surface with a damp cloth that has been moistened with a natural solution of one part vinegar to twenty parts water. After living out its life as a yoga mat, if you choose to discard it, it will reintegrate back into earth within a short span. Enjoy its natural vibe!
* size and thickness will vary based on use as it’s hand made and natural materials
- To clean, use a damp cloth to wipe the surface with a solution of one part vinegar to twenty parts water. Leave to dry. The time for drying depends on the temperature and humidity of your environment.
- Airing the mat for first few weeks will reduce the natural scent of rubber.
- The mat remains the healthiest with continuous use.
- If not in use for an extended period, ensure it is dry and store it in a waterproof, airtight bag or container.
- Do not wash.
- Do not put in a tumble dryer. It could damage the natural rubber.
- Exposing the mat to excess sunlight, air, water or heat will cause the rubber to oxidize and age faster.